Below is a listing of websites we think are worth your time to visit and check out.
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC) Paducah Resource Center for Compensation, Contact one of Local 550 WHPP Managers
- Kentucky Department of Labor
- Worker Health Protection Program Contact one of USW Local 550 WHPP Managers at (270) 442-3789.
- U.S. Chemical Safety Board
- The Tony Mazocchi Center Safety- The Tony Mazocchi Center
- USW International
- USW District 8
- USW Emergency Response Team Contact Local 550 Coordinator John McWaters (270)
- USW Rapid Response Contact USW Local 550 Rapid Response Coordinator James “Roy” Rodgers, to become a Local member, or one of the Rapid Response Committee Members, or Local Leadership
- USW Political Action Committee Contact USW Local 550 Vice President Jim Key for involvement
- Union Plus, Savings for Union Members
- AFL-CIO Labor Organization